CPR (CardioPulmonary Resuscitation)
Mount Eagle College CPR training meets the needs of workplace responders, school staffs, professional responders and healthcare providers, as well as the general public.
We offer certified program to the following
- Workplaces, Schools and Individuals
- Professional Responders
- Hands-Only CPR
- Sports, wilderness, pets etc
Obtaining First Aid and CPR certification is important if:
- First Aid and CPR/AED training is required for your work
- You are a designated emergency responder at your work
- You want to be prepared for a wide range of emergencies – either in your personal life or based on your participation in activities such as coaching, youth organizations, and others
- You want the confidence of skills and experience when caring for young children or family members.
One time payment of $50